Our liability to you
The information contained in this Website is not comprehensive. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this Website are your sole responsibility. SFO Alliance does not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this Website or any information contained in it. We are of course happy to discuss with you the implications of any issue raised if you e-mail us at email@example.com.
You must not:
- use our Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- use our Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent;
- use data collected from our Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use data collected from our Website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Website, or in relation to our Website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Website
- that the material on the Website is up to date; or
- that the Website or any service on the Website will remain available.
We log visitor’s domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
The site collects only personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you for example, if you register online. Such information may consist of, but is not limited to, your name, current job title, company address, email address and telephone and fax numbers.
We may use such devices to track information on our systems and identify categories of visitors by items such as IP address, domain, browser type and pages visited. This information is reported to our Webmasters who use the information to analyse the number of visitors to different areas of the site and to make sure that our Web site is serving as a useful, effective information source.
Neither cookies nor Web beacons collect personal information such as your name or email address. Cookies can be rejected, however, under specific circumstances, visitors may be denied access to some parts of our site if their browsers reject cookies.
We have in place reasonable standards of operational security to protect all information provided by visitors from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Ownership of the copyright and trademarks of this site
All the contents, product names and details Website and downloads from it are owned directly by SFO Alliance. All rights reserved.
You are responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of this Website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited.
SFO Alliance is a trademark of SFO Alliance. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission.
Neither we nor any of our subsidiaries are responsible for the content of any other Website, including any Website through which you may have gained access to our Website or to which you may gain access from our Website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
Your use of this Website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this Website. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions regarding this legal notice or privacy statement or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
Copyright 2023 SFO Alliance